New Looks at Power Core Combiners Grimstone

Peter_Van

Thanks to nihaohuwen, we have new looks at the Transformers Power Core Combiners Grimstone with team Dinobots prototype figures. Hasbro told us during BotCon 2010 that they found Transformers fans have a geniune love of the Dinobots, so they decided that the Dinobots team is a great addition to the Power Core line. The set was unveiled to the public (where pictures could be taken) at China's first convention CybertronCon. The Dinobots will be released as the first wave of 2011. Read the Full News Story Here

This is the first of these things that actually looks good to me, but not good enough to get me into pcc

:agree

They do look good together in their combined mode. The only other PCC that looks any good combined is Bombshock.

This set manages to cater to a very admitedly odd thing I fan over. That would be alternate Dinobot teams. Just like the BM Dinobots and other dino dudes. The fact that we have a new team of Dinobots that aint the standard Dinobots is already getting my geek all up in a wad, but PCC! PCC makes me downright scream in fan glee and now its catering to my alt Dinobots deviations.

Its gonna be ugly when I find this set.

There is only one Dinobot guy in that set Robo. I don't get this excitement over the PCC. I have some of them but none are worth going nuts over.

The only two that are not major disappointments and just disappointments are Huffer and Bombshock. They are not gestalts. The 2 packs are overpriced. The 5 packs are priced in the right area.

They are only good to pick up if you have already picked up the movieverse scouts

I have to agree with everyone here that the PCC line is not the greatest. I only have Huffer and Mudslinger right now. Grimstone will probably be the only other one I get. Mudslinger was a gift from my wife. What makes the PCC's okay (Mudslinger is my only real example) is the fact that the combined mode is not their regular "every day life" mode. It is a powered up mode akin to Optimus Supreme and such. Remembering that, I am not bothered by the clunkiness or the total lack of real hands. Aside from that, this Dinobot combiner will find its way into my collection even if it sucks because it is the closest we will ever get to a real dinobot gestalt.

It's a new Dinobot and Dinobot drones. Both new to the Dinobots and awesome to me. PCC applies to many of things I like in TF, so its just win for me.

Archived