Power Core 5 Packs reduced at UK Retail

MISP Steve

5 pack Aerialbots and Combaticons sighted at reduced price in Sainsburys. Just picked up Skyburst with Aerialbots for £15.40 reduced from £22. They also had the Combaticons. Lots of each set all were the same price. Have you seem the Power Core 5 Packs on sale? Post your sightings for others to see. Read the Full News Story Here

There's been a price cut on those at TRU in the US too. I don't think it's a good sign when a brand new toy line gets that kind of price reduction. (Well, bad for Hasbro, good for those who like PCCs and, ironically, good for those who don't like them.)

I just can't stand calling these "5 packs" - THERE IS ONLY ONE ROBOT IN THE PACKAGE! 4 drones who don't turn into robots. Was Energon Optimus Prime a 5 pack? No. Neither are these.

Good grief...it really bothers you that much???

There's been a price cut on those at TRU in the US too. I don't think it's a good sign when a brand new toy line gets that kind of price reduction. (Well, bad for Hasbro, good for those who like PCCs and, ironically, good for those who don't like them.)

It's too early for it to be a bad sign of anything...many stores haven't even gotten their initial shipments yet! I just saw the aerialbots PCC combo at Walmart yesterday, it was the only team they had, and they JUST got them. I'm sure it's just introductory mark downs or sales going on at this point.

hmm, might pick up skyburst at that price but Bombshock didn't set my fire alight. would be far more accepting of them if they were articulated and stable in combined mode.

Huh. I was the one that posted this news topic, dunno why it doesnt say that. Anyway i agree they shouldnt be called a 5 figure pack. the drones are awkward and hard to stand on, and not really a full transformer especially the one which reminds me of skydive as the foot is spring loaded and relies on the figures weight to stay folded out. Didnt mind too much with the lower price point, i now want to find searchlight as i think he'd go well with the drones. Its the only PC figure I have so far, so opinion still out on the line as a whole, time will tell if it improves.

Realisticly, these figures should be selling for $15 or so retail.

The commanders should range $8 especialy since all they're doing is rotating the scouts, minis, and drones in future releases.

Out just a couple weeks, the PCC 5packs are already collecting dust.

$15 would be cheap in the UK..

All of a Tenner.

Hey, I could live with that ;)

Archived