Classics Challenge at Cybertron Cyclonus, Galvatron & Rodimus 3-Pack In the Box

MISP Steve

Thanks to HK-TF who have posed an image sof the Transformers Challenge at Cybertron deluxe class three pack that will be offered with redeco / reissuses of the Calssics series action figures Cyclonus, Galvatron and Rodimus in the package. This figure set is slated for release sometime in August, 2010 and will be places like BBTS and TFsource. Read the Full News Story Here

I thought this was suppose to be a Target exclusive??

I'm not paying BBTS's or TF Source's prices on this. since the only one I want out of it is Cyclonus

Even though I have these figures I'm really looking forward to the box set. Now I'll have a second Hot Rod for the FP Rodimus Prime upgrade set. Hot Rod and Cyclonus look to be superior to their single versions, while Galvatron gets a nice mix of his figure and animation colors along with the unpainted cannon. Too bad the Galvatron figure is one of the few low points among the new molds.

Emerje

kindA glad i missed black cyclonus in possible favor of true colors cyclonus.

Black Cyclonus?Never heard of it or seen it.Ill be making 1 now though.

Even though I have these figures I'm really looking forward to the box set. Now I'll have a second Hot Rod for the FP Rodimus Prime upgrade set. Hot Rod and Cyclonus look to be superior to their single versions, while Galvatron gets a nice mix of his figure and animation colors along with the unpainted cannon. Too bad the Galvatron figure is one of the few low points among the new molds.

Emerje

The Cyclonus sure.

Rodimus superior?How?Painted windows,no flames.I find it lacking.

Rodimus superior?How?Painted windows,no flames.I find it lacking.

There are flames but like the Henkie version they are yellow on an orange hood. I know the windows were painted on the prototypes we had seen but I can't imagine the final pieces will e that way and besides, if the color is close enough to the Henkie version you won't care if it's not clear since the figure will be wearing armor. Other than that you get a slick new detailing on the color scheme I like it.

Archived