Transformers Uber Collection on Pawn Stars

MISP Steve

Chances are by now you've seen the History Channel's TV show Pawn Stars. Recently, they have been airing and episode where they meet with a Transformers collector name William who have a massive number of robots. We're talking multiple copies of many G1 figures like Fortress Maximus, Scorponok, Mirage and many more that you have to see to believe. Thanks to forums member Backfire who posted a whole mess of stils from the show. Now you can marvel at the insanity after the jump. Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats insane. rocking the eBay really isn't that hard. just takes time. hardest part is figuring out shipping and if you have a scale, even that isn't too hard. bro needs to call me. i'll sell his shit and take a Scorponok, Trypticon, and a set of Dinobots to help him sell his shit. ha

Thanks for posting the link, I'd seen part of the episode the other night (maybe last night?), but didn't get to see all of it.

I have a love hate relationship with this show! Some of the absolutely awesome stuff people have, and they try to sell it to a freaking PAWN SHOP!?! What are they thinking? You'll never get any kind of return by selling it to those guys. :wtf

That dude's Transformers collection is AMAZING...and the fact he has multiples of everything? It makes you wonder why? Especially just to try and hawk it to a Pawn shop. I'm sure the baby can find some room until he finds a proper way to get his investment back. The guy really needs to set up his own booth at Comicon or Botcon...Ebay could work, but he'll be spending lots of time listing and paying absurd fees.

I understand where the pawn shop guy was coming from, but offering the guy 5,000 right after the guy said it was worth 20,000 is just low balling. Then he said the labor to part it out would be about 5,000? Which is dumb on the toy expert to begin with already by saying it would need to be parted out. Anyone else see how organized that collection was already? Really, did he take the collector for an idiot? The guy is better off selling through alternate means. I mean, 10,000 wasn't a bad offer as what its worth is never what it sells for. Just yeah, the guy could go through ebay or other ways and would probably have a more fulfilling sales experience than dealing with some pawn shop guy who was out to rip him off with that initial offer.

Archived