New Official Looks at Power Core Combiners - Destron, Leadfoot, Sledge, More!

BaCon

Following up on the heads up from BigBadToyStore.com. We have news and official images from Hasbro who have just released a bunch of new or the Power Core Combiners. The new pics give us some previews of the Destron 5 pack, Icepick and Chain Claw, Leadfoot and Pinpoint, Steelshot with Beacon, Sledge with Throttle and many more. Check out images in the Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Huffer Redeco doesn't look too bad, I kind of like that he leads the "Destron team", though, Megatron might object. :lol

The rest of them are kind of meh.

The only one that makes sense with the Protectobots is the Helicopter. Would of rather seen the drones from the Rally team guy as Protectobot limbs.

Though, ideally, since the limbs don't have robot modes, I would of rather seen new vehicles or remolds.

Hey, the Destrons, Protectobots, and Rallybots look great! I might wait for those instead of getting the Aerialbots and Combaticons sets out now. Oh, but waiting sucks!

The only one that makes sense with the Protectobots is the Helicopter. Would of rather seen the drones from the Rally team guy as Protectobot limbs.

Buy both sets and DIY! *accepts paypment from Hasbro Marketing*

So PCC Wave 3 is repaints? Already the PCC Line is doing repaints? Seems a little quick, but it is what the line was designed around. Will get the Destrons and thats it. Would have preferred to have cars instead of military vehicles but it works.

Hey, the Destrons, Protectobots, and Rallybots look great! I might wait for those instead of getting the Aerialbots and Combaticons sets out now. Oh, but waiting sucks!

Buy both sets and DIY! *accepts paypment from Hasbro Marketing*

:tflaugh

I made that mistake on the Aerialbots. XD Bought 2 of them to split the jets to Skyburst, and the helicopters to Searchlight...and both toys I dislike enough I wish I hadn't. :redface

Also, does anyone keep reading "Beacon" as "Bacon"?

So PCC Wave 3 is repaints? Already the PCC Line is doing repaints? Seems a little quick, but it is what the line was designed around. Will get the Destrons and thats it. Would have preferred to have cars instead of military vehicles but it works.

Wave 3 has Destron, which is new.

Wave 3 has Destron, which is new.

Destron's a repaint, too.

Crankcase, the commander for Destron is a repaint of Huffer. The drones are repainted from Aerialbots and Combaticons.

The Destructicon pack and Rallybots pack are Wave 2, so that makes Wave 3 repaints.

I'm actualy more suprized that someones suprized about this :P

It looks like Leige guessed correctly. It will be nice to get that tank Decepticon without having to buy the 5-pack.

Yeah, I'll be getting all the scouts via their eventual 2pack release.

Later on I might pick up a set of drones if I can find them real real cheap just to give the figures something to fight over.

Honestly in no rush for that. I like the 2pack guys I have, but really that has little to nothing to do with the PCC gimmick

Skyburst repaint + Chopster repaint = miserable FAIL. Backpack armor? Please.

Destron = Wicked win... in pictures, anyways

Protectobots = I'll say it now, Smolder doesn't work as a white repaint.

Rallybots = The combined form concerns me, have to see it in person.

Sledge = Win

Bombshock repaint + Goofy ass looking minicon = more FAIL

Searchlight repaint = Nice repaint

Archived