First Look at Welcome to Transformers 2010 Sons of Cybertron Clear Prime

Peter_Van

Thanks to GenZhao, we have our first out-of-package looks at TakaraTomy's Welcome to Transformers 2010 Transformers Animated Clear Optimus Prime. This figure, along with a Clear Hot Rodimus, will be available in the Sons of Cybertron set. Take a look at the images in the gallery. Read the Full News Story Here

Robot Kingdom has the Classic Sons of Cybertron for $43.90 with $15.87 shipping. Just canceled my TF Source pre order and got the RK one.

I want this set because I like clear figures, but, it's also Animated so...

Wondering what the price of the Classics version will be?

Robot Kingdom has the Classic Sons of Cybertron for $43.90 with $15.87 shipping. Just canceled my TF Source pre order and got the RK one.

How did you do that? Doesn't TFSource cut off your balls if you try to cancel a pre-order?

How did you do that? Doesn't TFSource cut off your balls if you try to cancel a pre-order?

They try, but since I rarely buy from them anyway. Their policy doesn't effect me much. Plus its a load of crap

Q: What if I want to cancel a preorder from your site?

Any instock merchandise on an order that is combine shipped with preorder merchandise can not be canceled. For preorder items, we have a no cancellation policy and any preorder placed on TFsource’s website is a commitment and legally binding agreement to purchase. TFsource will take all cancellation requests into consideration, and may offer a chance to apply the purchase to store credit, offer a cancellation fee, or other agreement up to TFsource’s discretion and the nature of the reason for the cancellation. All reasonable requests for a cancellation will be considered, but as most merchandise needs to be committed to up to four months prior to it shipping, and often prepayment to suppliers is required, a large cancellation can have a significant impact on TFsource’s business viability. Therefore we reserve the right to refuse future business dealings as well as seek legal action against any customer that places large volumes of purchases and does not pay.

Yeah this? They technically can't be doing that, like all business's they have to allow you to cancel, and I set mine up as pay later anyway. Which makes it easier

Archived