War for Cybertron DLC Info Leaked!

Peter_Van

Despite High Moon Studios' Game Director Matt Tieger saying during BotCon 2010 that he was not ready to say anything about Transformers: War for Cybertron downloadable content, it seems that the XBox Live Marketplace is ready. On the website listing on the video game page, the site reveals that the first downloadable content, or DLC, will be a map and character pack #1. Read more. Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AWESOME! Thats just what I wanted! More chassis and more maps! High Moon really is listening and doing things right.

Please make it for PC. Please make it for PC. Please make it for PC. Please make it for PC. Please make it for PC...

Kick. Ass!

Granted there still is no word of Grimlock, but he'll get here, he'll get here right? O____o *hyperventolates*

Anywho, I don't thinks it's a secret that the 2 new characters are going to be an Autobot Tank and a Decepticon Leader. Scattorshot was already shown in the ending trailer to be very similar to a Tank and well, though I think he'd be better as a tank, Onslaught will most likely be a a truck/leader. Not complaining though, my level 25 leader needs a new look >_>

Glad to see the Pre-order characters are getting some attention too, and I think ALOT of the people who bought Jazz codes on ebay for $20-$30 are gonna be REALLY pissed :doh

Heh... good to know I'll be able to get Jazz now, but a bit odd that it negates the advantage I had in preordering the game...

Yeah, I still got shockwave free, but he comes packed in the DLC meaning I'd have ended up getting him anyway. Cuz let's face it, This DLC at least sounds completely worth the purchase...

Then again... free early access to a DLC item is not really a bad preorder deal when you think about it.

It sucks that the preorder didnt mean much but Im glad its this way then to never have Jazz at all. And I really liked Shockwave's alt mode. His robot mode tho is especially awesome. I really hope Onslaught is a Decepticon leader and Scattorshot is an Autobot tank.

They should've made Flame as one of the Autobot tanks.

It would seem that our predictions were correct, just did a random Transformers wiki search and stumbled apon these pics:

300px-WFC_Onslaught_bot.jpg300px-WFC_Scattorshot_bot.jpg

250px-WFC_Onslaught_vehicle.jpg250px-WFC_Scattorshot_vehicle.jpg

So yep, new Autobot Tank and a new Decepticon Leader are coming, and frankly Onslaught looks badass as ever, finally get to be someone other then Soundwave >_>

Archived