BotCon 2010 - Fansproject Protector and Explorer Munitioner Reveals

MISP Steve

More news coming in from BotCon 2010. The folks at Fansproject have give Tformers special access to thier new "Protector" set that upgrades Classics Rodimus as well as the "Explorer Munitioner" kit that is the upgrade for Universe Bruticus. Check out the images on toys from many angles and stuff. Read the Full News Story Here

FansProject at BotCon? Talk about going into the lion's den. They sure got some big ones. :tflaugh

The Rodimus Armor is nice. It's still a bit inelegant, but I guess it's consistent with the designs of Classics Hot Rod and the City Commander armor. No one's going to be calling that trailer a Winnebago.

FansProject at BotCon? Talk about going into the lion's den. They sure got some big ones. :tflaug

I don't know...they create original molds and don't use trademarked names, so there may be nothing to fear from Hasbro other than a nasty look!

I'm totally in for that Rodimus add-on set, looks amazing. Plus I already have the Classics Rodimus figure, UNLIKE Ultra Magnus, who's armour is just sitting on my shelf, dreaming of the day when it can attach itself to the elusive $90 figure!

I wish they would make an actual, boner-fida Powermaster Prime armour set for Classics Prime someday.

I dont think FansProject was there. These were being displayed by our sponser TFSource who was taking preorders, and no there was no price tag yet

It should be also noted that Headrobots (or someone connected with them) were showing off their Headmasters, as well as a new crocodilian/reptilian which hasnt been shown before. Unfortunately, they were not allowing pictures.

still looks cool.

but i have yet to see a single hot rod/rodimus (other than the G1 figure) that has perfect arms. and by perfect arms i mean the exhaust guns. it was always my favorite part of the G1 model.. yet other than the G1 figure, they've never been duplicated to look as cool as they did in the movie.

I'm more interested in this than I was in the Ultra Magnus set. Still, I'm something of a hard sell since I was pretty happy with the Rodimus Titanium release.

Archived