First In-Package Looks at Hasbro Masterpiece Grimlock!

Peter_Van

Thanks to ACToys member "反冲," we have our first in-package look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Grimlock! As the company hinted at Toy Fair 2010, the packaging of the figure is definitely nothing we have seen before, featuring an angular design that leans forward and slopes in the back towards the bottom. We have also confirmed the features of the figure, which include color-changing eyes, blaster, glowing sword, and Dinobot Crown of Leadership! With these box shots, we have also been treated with a bio, which you can view after the jump! Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks awesome! I haven't bought any new Transformers since the Insecticon/Perceptor Toys R Us releases. Before that, it was about a year and a half since I bought anything. We bought a house in Florida in December and are relocating at the end of the year. On top of that, we are waiting for the arrival of our baby girl in July, so my focus (and funds) have been focused on her, the new house and the move....but trust, if see this in stores, it will be coming home with me.

Meh. It's the same kind of crappy packaging as MP Skywarp. I really need to ask Hasbro why they don't use a G1-style packaging for their Transformers. They've successfully adapted the classic G.I. Joe packaging for new G.I. Joe toys.

I like the box art and the bio.

To bad they couldn't angel him in the box to show him off more especialy since they resized the MP seeler box concept.

Oh well, I'm still planning to get 2 on sight, and a third if I can find a good sale :thumb

Looks good, but I still prefer my Takara version of Grimlock. Kudos, that waited it out until his inevitable release here in the states. I really didn't think he would see it outside of Japan due to his hefty price-tag.

Archived