Transformers War For Cybertron - Multiplayer Overview Trailer Reveals Arcee and Slipstream!

MISP Steve

Thanks to Activision who sent us this Preview Trailer you can get a first hand look at the new Transformers War For Cybertron - Multiplayer Overview with details on what's going to be available for people to do head to head on what could be the greastest Transformers game ever! Oh and besure to read our hands on review now here Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh. My. Gosh! That Arcee looks awesome! Oh PLEASE let them make a toy of that...

Oh wait... it's Arcee... never mind folks; we'll never see a toy of it, ever...

Oh. My. Gosh! That Arcee looks awesome! Oh PLEASE let them make a toy of that...

Oh wait... it's Arcee... never mind folks; we'll never see a toy of it, ever...

Maybe if the other game characters sell well, and if Hasbro got the hint of how much we hunted/are hunting for Animated Arcee, they might just do it.

Personally I would buy toys for all the characters from the game, even the drones.

I also spotted others who looked like ACIDSTORM, CROSSHAIRS and GLYPH?

please confirm.

was she SLIPSTREAM or maybe THUNDERBLAST?

I also spotted others who looked like ACIDSTORM, CROSSHAIRS and GLYPH?

please confirm.

was she SLIPSTREAM or maybe THUNDERBLAST?

The problem about some characters like Acidstorm and Glyph is that they are basically repaints of Starscream and Bumblebee... so, as we know, in multiplayer you can edit the color of your characters, so just because we saw the green jet and the blue bug, doesn't mean anything, since it could simply be the multiplayer color thing.

But the blue break-dancing Autobot didn't seem to be any of the characters we've known to have been released.

Archived