Hasbro Answers Your Burning Questions Round 8!

Peter_Van

The Hasbro Question and Answer sessions have returned! And with that, we have our first two questions of the year! Take a look at their answers regarding the Robot Heroes toyline and whether or not they peruse fan sites.
Read the Full News Story Here

Wow. They're not even trying now.

At least before, they made up a good story that kept our attention. now they're just swatting us away, and saying "Mind your own business, but don't forget to line our pockets!"

Wow. They're not even trying now.

At least before, they made up a good story that kept our attention. now they're just swatting us away, and saying "Mind your own business, but don't forget to line our pockets!"

I disagree. Those answer were honest and to the point. Nowhere near as vague

What classics style figures will we be seeing in generations? For example will we be seeing familiar faces such as Sandstorm, Springer, Dirge, Thundercracker, Sunstorm, other rain makers, and etc.

1) Never cared about Robot Heroes or mini Actionmasters LOL, I toss those into my kids playroom.

2)I'm sure htey hangout for a minute at some places but like the sites that no matter what will always love hasbro thats where they spend all their time

Yeah, I too didn't care for the Robot Heroes, as I only collect 'transformable' Transformers! ;)

Also, it's nice to hear that they check out all the fan sites and forums...I just wished they listened a little more! And if you're listening Hasbro (this might be my question for the next Q&A session)...when will Hasbro COMPLETE a particular group within either given faction, rather than creating 2 out of 3, or 4 out of 7?! Hasbro is BAAADDD about doing this & it drives me CRAZY!!

first question.. i'm sorry to say is pretty lame. i really don't wether or not there will be any robot heroes coming out. in my opinion, as far as figures go, they're at the bottom of the totem poll.. perhaps underground with titaniums right above them.. but hey, i guess some people liked them. but the answer didn't quite make too much sense.. i mean, they could have expanded by releasing a play set, like a nemesis, an ark, or instead of just having the setting pictured in the packaging, actually make it a play set. for example they could've made a sandy looking surface with the pyramids, or have shanghai and a broken in half bridge.. anyways, it doesn't bother me any.

as for the second question. i'm pretty sure most of us, if not all of us know that they check out the fansites.. i mean, they mention it in the rotf special features. i would've liked to know what kind of stuff has been inspired by the things that they've read on fansites, what changes have been made to figures or what are some notes and ideas they've picked up. .. but hey, at least i've got a question to ask next time.

Archived