Limited Edition Henkei Optimus Prime Lucky Draw KO

MISP Steve

GhenKhao of KO Toys has announced the release of their new action figure KOLD LE 01 GOLD OP Henkei Classics Optimus Prime Lucky Draw KO Limited Edition of 250 pieces. These fan made type toys are loose replicas of the impossible to find Luck Draw toys given away by Takara Tomy. Now you can own one for just $59.99! Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or I can just take a $4 can of Krylon to my $20 figure.

Don't care how limited it is, especialy based on a LD figure, it's a dam shame of a cheat!

If people want limited though befor the 07 movie HTS was giving away insignia magnets. I'm gonna make some copies and sell em.

Sure I'll be making them with an exacto knife and my printer, but still, they'll be limited knock offs of something rare :P .

!!!whoopie!!!

This toy is really just for those who want a shiny, gold Optimus Prime. It's not like owning an actual Lucky Draw toy, which to me seems to be what it's all about, not the fact that it's a shiny Transformer.

I dont know... I imagine that, just like there are people who like to collect variants of other types, such as clear or transluscent bots, there are also folks who like to collect these gold TFs. It's not my cup of tea, but it seems like a viable option for someone who wants one but doesnt want to pay an astronomical amount to get it.

Or I can just take a $4 can of Krylon to my $20 figure.

Don't care how limited it is, especialy based on a LD figure, it's a dam shame of a cheat!

If people want limited though befor the 07 movie HTS was giving away insignia magnets. I'm gonna make some copies and sell em.

Sure I'll be making them with an exacto knife and my printer, but still, they'll be limited knock offs of something rare :P .

!!!whoopie!!!

I agree, the thing about having a lucky draw is that you where lucky enough to have won it, not- lets make a whole bunch of fake gold convoys that resemble the real thing,

WATCH OUT IT WILL TURN YOUR HANDS GREEN!!!!

I agree, the thing about having a lucky draw is that you where lucky enough to have won it, not- lets make a whole bunch of fake gold convoys that resemble the real thing,

WATCH OUT IT WILL TURN YOUR HANDS GREEN!!!!

Most LD figures in circulation aren't the ones that were actually won, just samples stolen from the factory.

Archived