Don Figreroa's Transformers Artwork Gallery

MISP Steve

Transformers comic artist Don Figueroa has posted a large Deviant art gallery of images covering much of the work he has done for Transformers comics in recent years. Get a look at many design panels and sketches from comics and toy lines such as Stormbringer, Beast Wars, Classics and more that were never produced such as Megatronus. Read the Full News Story Here

Those are nice, I always like looking at concept art.

Don's work is amazing as always. (Although I still really dislike how the updated Hot Rod looks in ongoing.)

But especially that IDW Cybertron mode Megatron is beyond amazing. That easily is my favorite Megatron design ever across all incarnations. It looks powerfull, is well armed and the perfect representation of the powerful no-nonsense warrior that Megatron is.

I really wish that Hasbro would release that figure as an MP-sized version to combat MP/20th Optimus Prime. I really don't care what other figures they would release, but that one I would so love to have. It would be the best figure of the year/decade for me and the ultimate version of a Megatron toy/collectable.

PLEASE MAKE IT !!!!!!!!

I really like ROTF Bludgeon byt why, WHY couldnt we have that Bludgeon! He's PERFECT!!!

And that Thunderwing pls.

Archived