Elita-1 (Chromia repaint)

JasonTheX

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well I got it laid out, chromia forms the right arm, arcee forms the left arm, and elita-1 forms the leg and torso. Im ordering the sisters online either tonight or tommarow, and I know someone that has chromia. So I will snap some pics when I get the figures in :D

I was really hoping for a new combined mode head but with the news of Elita-1 being a repaint I doubt one will be included unless Elite-1 comes with a bunch of combined form accessories...but I wouldn't count on it. :tfsad

Eh maybe FP or some other TF upgrade business will make a more "screen accurate" Elita-1 toy or something.

I can't imagine people rushing to wanna pay the secondary prices for a Flair Up (yeah I'm still calling her that). I wouldn't get my hopes up.

2 things, Hasbro Promissed a new mold. Hasbro promissed a decent combiner for the 3.

I love most of the movie figures, but Hasbro really dropped the ball and messed up on this line.

The bikes are unorthodox, but pretty fun. This right here though I hope they understand is the type of move that quickly changes a mindset from intrested to agrivated.

well I have alwase considered chromia's bike head the combined form head with a battle mask on... Although I really wish elita-1 had been a new sculpt...or at least the correct coloring.

I do the same thing, it looks kinda cool. I also keep the shoulder pads closed after bringing out the arms then gust swing down the 1 wheel.

She's short, but it does look better and would make a very cool torso for a larger robot.

hrmm... I have been messing with chromia for like 45 minutes and while she forms an excellant right arm... I just cannot figure out how to get her into a torso or left arm mode :S

EDIT!

Got arcee today "cant find another chromia anywhere :S", anyways... I can get chromia to form a semi decent right arm, but I cannot for the life of me figure out a way to get her to work with the other side. Whats worse is that the combination basically adds a backpack onto arcee, so it probably isn't the real combination :(.

Ill keep playing with it, but there isn't many options due to the limited posability of the combiner henge... so even the hasbro version of the combination wont be that great I am afraid D:

It's gonna be one of those situations where we should love them for what they ment to do, and hopefully understand as they count there estimated hundereds of millions that work is hard :tfsad

F-THAT HASBRO, if you want more millions do like everyone else and get your ass to work and be happy that your not slaving away for hopeful thousands like the people lining your pockets!

It's not to much to ask that you do the work especialy when your being payed.

well I wouldn't get angry just yet. Ive been playing with the two I have and they have alot more possibility's, its just I cant find a combination that really locks together or looks proportionate :(

Here's hoping someone leeks the instructions.

It wouldn't be so bad if they got Elita's coloring right. At least then, it would be movie accurate. But, I agree, she should have been a new mold, regardless.

Archived