Transformers Prime CG Animated, Kurtzman & Orci To Serve as Exec Producers

Peter_Van

Transformers: Prime will be computer graphics animated and Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci will be involved in the project, reports the Hollywood Reporter. According to the entertainment website, the screenwriters responsible for the Transformers and Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen will be executive producers on the Transformers: Prime, the show debuting on Hasbro Inc. and Discovery Networks' The Hub in fall 2010. Read more.
Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is one hell of a turn of events!?!

Maybe they liked TFs but got tired of Bay? Either way it is a good indication that the next series won't be more kiddie fluff like Animated.

Either way, Transformers & CG were ment for eachother. I normaly hate CG shows, but with TFs, it usualy tends to work well.

Bay certainly isn't the only one at fault for the Transformers movies flaws...these two pinheads are equally to blame, so I'm not sure I'm liking this news. Not saying I won't give it a chance (I DO enjoy the movies, flaws and all) though.

Bwbm...what makes you think the Prime series would have anything to do with pre-existing Transformers shows just because it will be CGI?!?

oh hell yeah! This is great news!!!!!! This is where they belong. They're good as Comic book sci-fi writers. I have new hopes for the series now.

BTW: of course they left the TF films because of BAY...I've been ripping on that for days. Good job Orci and Kurtzman! Congrats

Well, these guys do Fringe, so I can't see how they could fuck up Transformers. Then again... ROTF.

JMO, but Fringe is riddled with the just as many horrible leaps of logic and plot inconsistencies as ROTF and TF 2007 were.

These guys are good writers but terrible story tellers. I hope I am wrong and Prime is good. :tfpwn

Archived