James Avery Cast to Lend Voice to New Autobot In Transformers 3

Peter_Van

A recent episode of Unscripted featured an interview with James Avery, best known for his role as Philip Banks on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. In the interview, Mr. Avery talks about his life and his career both on stage and on television, but the most interesting tidbit (for us transfans anyway) is the blurb on the right of the video. The blurb claims that Mr. Avery will be lending his voice to a new Autobot in a little film called Transformers 3. Click "Read more" to get spoiled.
Read the Full News Story Here

Ah, let the spoiler tag-fest begin

So it would seem Superion is confirmed for the third film then. Though this could be the same situation as Brawl from the first film where only one member of the team actually is included. Eitherway glad to hear Silverbolt is in the film, though the possibilities of Superion are making me a bit nervous, Superion really doesn't seem to type to go on all fours.....

Ah, let the spoiler tag-fest begin

So it would seem Superion is confirmed for the third film then. Though this could be the same situation as Brawl from the first film where only one member of the team actually is included. Eitherway glad to hear Silverbolt is in the film, though the possibilities of Superion are making me a bit nervous, Superion really doesn't seem to type to go on all fours.....

I dont know Computron buys him a bottle of energon wine and whispers sweet nothings in his ears.....

I look forward to him throwing Mudflap out the front door of the mansion after Mudflap makes a joke about his weight/wife.

Archived