Look at Transformers Crossover Clone Wars Wave 8

Peter_Van

Our everything Star Wars sister-site Jedi Insider has an official look at wave 8 of the Transformers Crossovers Clone Wars! Each character includes a tiny pilot and transforms into a Star Wars vehicle, and includes Battle Droid/Trade Federation Tank (AAT, Episode I), Obi-Wan/Jedi Starfighter, Xanadu Blood/Magna Guard, and Y-Wing Bomber/Anakin Skywalker. Our sponsor Entertainment Earth is taking pre-orders of the wave right now for a release date of March 2010. Take a look at the hi-res images at JediInsider.com.
Read the Full News Story Here

In the past I havent really cared for these because of the misproportioned headsculpts. But I gotta admit, that Obi-Wan looks great and I will probably pick him up. I really want to get the A-Wing, but it appears it suffers the Fatamus syndrome that E. Prime had :(

I use this line to fill the void for the SW ships I care about. There aren't many.

These are a easy pass for me, the only modern era ship I have is the Darth Maul one.

That last one though gets my hopes up for one of those triangle jobbers from the origional series

-If anyone has a At-At, X-Wing, Slave-1 & Tie Bomber they'd like to sell let me know.

My wish list so I could end my intrest in this line would be Regular Tie Fighter, some of those Triangle ships, that 2 legger walking guy from the epocks planet, and some of those jet bikes. I could care less about who they'd turn into, hopefully some generic mask guys.

Sorry, Leige! I just sold my spare At-At on ebay.

I use these figures as an excuse to collect Star Wars stuff...I was a big Star Wars collector when I was a kid, before TF came out. If I started collecting the regular Star Wars toys again, I'd have no money, no space, plus my wife would kill me!

Yeah, when they did the "power of the force" reissue line I bought the ships and figures I cared about. When I started moving around I had no time to display them, but never got rid of them.

When SWTFs started I figured it was time. The TF ships are acurate enough and take up way less shelf space. I sold the big ships and figures, and decided to just stick with these.

I'm not a Star Wars fan, but I do like some of the ships. I wish they'd to a Star Trek subline too to get that over with as well. :P

I always look at these as spare parts for customs. That's the only reason I don't complain about them. I think they are cool in concept, but it just doesn't translate very well into good figures IMHO. Slap a STAR WARS label on almost anything and people will buy it though. :shrug

I got the Vader Tie fighter. Hell at one point I had 7. It was just as big a give away as movie Jazz.

Thanks on the x-wing, but the auctions might treat me a bit better. No rush on any of this stuff.

Archived