Screen by Screen - Stills from the War for Cybertron Reveal Trailer!

Peter_Van

We have taken 160+ screencaps of the brand new Transformers: War for Cybertron Reveal trailer for the upcoming High Moon Studios video game! The screens capture the approximate two minute long trailer, including shots of Megatron, Bumblebee, Optimus Prime, and of course Omega Supreme and Trypticon! Take a look now in the gallery after the jump!
Read the Full News Story Here

Also in case you've been living under a rock, here's the trailer again!

Suh-WEET! SUddenly this game became a lot more interesting for me...

I gotta say I'm actually kinda diggin' that Bumblebee design; except maybe for the little glowing baby-doll cheeks... really begs the question as to what his day job is...

The only other thing I wonder about after seeing this is who the flip is doing Megatron's voice? Is that Hugo Weaving?? (It doesn't really go with the more G1 Inspired Megatron at ALL IMO... oh well, either I'll get over it or I won't...)

I gotta say I'm actually kinda diggin' that Bumblebee design; except maybe for the little glowing baby-doll cheeks... really begs the question as to what his day job is...

I couldn't agree more, can't wait for a toy of him! As well I also saw the following bots: Cliff Jumper, Sky Warp, Constructicon [ couldn't quite make out who it was.], Astrotrain, and a building who appeared to be Alpha Trion.

I kind of see the glowing cheeks to be more similar to war paint, than ...well, y'know. :lol

Just notice this...Megatron wears lipstick. :lol (no way this can be explained away as "war paint" )

war-for-cybertron-trailer-1-0561.jpg

I kind of see the glowing cheeks to be more similar to war paint, than ...well, y'know. :lol

Just notice this...Megatron wears lipstick. :lol (no way this can be explained away as "war paint" )

You can tell Megatron not to wear his war-lipstick if you want; but he's not going to be happy about it. :tfgrin

war-for-cybertron-trailer-1-0561.jpg

He likes to feel pretty once in awhile. It's also the only indulgence he allows himself when it's time for war.

Um guys it isn't lip stick or paint it is an ambiant glow like his eyes. Why his mouth is glowing I'm not sure, but maybe he can breath fire or shoot lasers out of his eyes, and mouth.

Glow in the dark symbols would be neat and a nice touch for the toyline. Megs, wearing lipstick, I'm not going to tell him not to are you? Maybe that is why he and prime don't get along?

1: Bumblebee: Good design for both robot and alt mode. matches what his attitude and function should be. As far as the cheaks... if it was warpaint they could have done it a little more warry and not cutesy...

2: Optimus: Very comanding but not over the top. I think this design helps show his roots. Humble but powerful.

3: Megatron: Could the red lips be from the energon dripping off his lips that he sucked out of his rivals. Many cultures drank the blood of their enemies to becom more powerfull. I am really glad they went back to a G1 style for him. He looks so much more powerful and commanding. A true force to fear.

4: Starscream: No more monkey movie design for him. He finally looks slick and deadly like he should. The war within design looks good on him.

5: Soundwave: I think going back to the traditional look for soundwave is the best move. no other design looked as good.

6: Omega Supreme: OMG

7: Trypticon: I can not wait to face him in battle in the game for the first time. This really will be one of the greatest boss battles of all time.

Archived