Which is Your Favorite New Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Class Figure?

MISP Steve

There's a whole new wave of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen action figures coming our way in early 2010. The new N.E.S.T. inspired line has some interesting offerings with new molds, remolds and repaints to choose from! Vote in our poll and tell us which is your favorite of the the deluxe class figures - Vote Now!

I'm still on the fence about Brawn actually. I was really hoping when I found out about him that he would look more like his G1 namesake.

I voted Lockdown. Loved his character in animated, and love his movie stylised look

I voted Dirge, although Brawn and Lockdown also look awesome. Dirge got my vote because he's the one I want the most, as his figure gets me one step closer to having a complete Deluxe-scale Seeker set with each character being a unique mould (all I'd be missing is Ramjet, although I'd like to replace my Thundercracker as well since the one I've got right now is the Cybertron version.) Brawn and Lockdown look cool, but neither of them fill a significant gap in my collection.

Brawn, definitely. He just looks so awesome.

I hate the dinosaur/bird legs they give most of these movie transformers otherwise Brawn might've been a cool figure!

And lets face it the car mode of Lockdown is cool but as a robot he looks retarded.

I can't wait till this ROTF line is over and done so they can somewhat focus on some Classic 3.0 cuz this here is depressing!

All the new mold figures look great.

For me it's a toss up between Dirge and Lockdowm.

Brawl looks great, but kibblie. In an od way it works on him. It seems like part of an homage to the origional toy.

Still, as dar as "favorite" It's a toss up between Lockdown and Dirge. I can't wait to try them all, but those are the two I look forward to the most.

I voted Rampage, b/c he seems cool in red (even though only 2 others did the same). BUT then i tried to revote (i dont think it let me change it, although i could vote again it just meant nothing nor did it switch) for Ratchet b/c i like how his bot mode is more accurate to the movie design. I never did like my voyager that much. I REALLY like the deco on Bumblebee (alliance) but think they should have used cannon bee for that deco. Otherwise he would be tops! Next up is Dirge and Lockdown respectably.

I notice tthey uised Battlefield Bee and not Soundwave. What gives?

I really can't stand the movie figures either, so not looking forward to any of these on the list. I just can't see anything good about any of them (past/present/future movieline figures). I'm so used to the classics/universe look that even the worst figure in that line outshines anything from the movieline.

I was at kohl's yesterday and they had the Chromia wave, and even with their 30% plus our 20% off coupon, there was nothing there even remotely enticing.

Archived