More Looks at New Transformers ROTF Action Figures - Shadow Command Megatron

MISP Steve

Just in are even more new looks at Transformers ROTF action figures coming soon! Following up on the previously reported images from yesterday. We have posted some brand new images of other N.E.S.T. and main series figures including the deluxe class, voyager class, legends class and not to be left out, the Leader class! <br />
Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm skipping every single thing in this thread.

With figures like Deluxe Swerve and Dead End it almost seemed that Hasbro turned a new leaf. Now I'm just thinking these retools are just an excuse to repaint "two" figures instead of just one.

Not that I should have to mention it, but THESE are the pointless repaints.

Leader Megatron really should have been retooled. The figure desperately needs it.

I know it's pointless to get upset over repaints, but how many Voyager Primes does one need!?! I'm not gonna get upset though. I'm gonna do like I did when the TF1 line ended and TFG2 began. Skip the repaints. Let Hasbro have none of my money concerning them, and just look for the new molds.

I still love Transformers, always will. I'm always gonna want new figures. I'm not gonna pay for lazy though.

I know it's pointless to get upset over repaints, but how many Voyager Primes does one need!?!

At the risk sounding like a hypocrite after just complainin' myself. Hasbro stated many of the 2007 repaints were due to them underestimating demand. Maybe its the same deal this time? Shelves are clearing, and they've taken the liberty to make some funky beats. :note

Concerning retail sales. The shelves in my area, a very dense retail area, are showing the exact opposite with weekly restocks still containing the first 3 waves of figures.

Lets face it, yes repaints have always been around, but since Cybertron, the practice of repainting EVERYTHING right away and streching out a 1 year line into 2+ has been an annoying stall on developing new product.

They can say what they will, but this is just lazy, and much like the last year of Cybertron, and the first movie I expect to see shelves and pegs loaded with stagnat repaints.

If Animated had more time, that would be doing the same thing. It still might in it's "revival"

Concerning retail sales. The shelves in my area, a very dense retail area, are showing the exact opposite with weekly restocks still containing the first 3 waves of figures.

I don't hit the shops much these days, but even the Wheelie's jammed off the shelves in my area. I cannot imagine they've got all this lined up without some good sales backing it up?

Disagreeing. It's a 5 year old unpleasent standard in their practice. Think of it like summer reruns.

The thing that bothers me the most about this practice is that Hasbro makes their money once they sell to a retailer. A retailer won't sell any new stock till the old stock is gone. FIFO, it's a regular practice.

So now not only are we going to get a second year again of exactly what we just had. Anything new is going to be delayed because the stores have to get rid of not only the current overstock, but it's recolored surplus as well.

Deep down we all know the shelves next fall will prove me right, however I would love nothing more then to be wrong.

Archived