Animated Removed from Cartoon Network Schedule

Beast Megatron

After a successful run, Transformers Animated has finally been removed from Cartoon Network's schedule. The series, which aired its final episode several months ago, continued to air in syndication on weekday mornings long after its series finale. Now, Animated has been completely removed from Cartoon Network's schedule, with no episodes airing on the network in the near future. Thus ends a very bright era in Transformers cartoon history.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so lost on this. Until animated Beast machines was the best well written animated anything for transformers and still there are those who would argue against me about how brilliant Beast machines was but Animated??!?! Almost every transformers fan will agree that this was truly the best transformers cartoon OF ALL TIME!!! The writing was good enough to attract top actors to do voice overs (Lance Henrikson). And yes Hasbro was fully aware that this Cartoon was the best period...hence at one of the cons San Diego or Bot Con, anyhow, at the Animated panel they made it clear that all questions regarding "why was Animated Canceled, Please bring it back, what can be done to bring it back" ect...ect...were going to be completely ignored. The Panelists were very clear "Animated is over, accept it, get over it!" It will be real sad if hasbro goes back to the transforming toys that have the cheap gimicks and horrible cartoons like armada or energon or cybertron. Oh well that's all I have to say.

i seriously wanted to cry when i just read this='[

as if they did something horrible enough by ending the series after only 3 seasons, now they're taking it off the schedule for good?!

wtf man!? no more blitzwing on tv at 6 am?! thats the only reason why i got up at 6 am in the morning!

Excuse me Cartoon Network, Ima let you finish, but TFA was the best transformers cartoon of all time! ALL TIME!

I lol'd.

it was bound to happen with the way cartoon networks been goin for the past few years...Animated was my favorite show since beast wars...as with many fans (machines never happened lol) the show brought us a return for allot of G1 characters that we haven't seen in a show in years like the seekers, dino bots and so on, plus it was the first truly perfect character design transition to toyline ever with staying true to the designs with out sacrifices to make the toys, and as far as I'm concerned they really blow the movie toys away in accuracy. I only hope the next series to come will be good and will have as good a toy line as animated. I really wish they did another season there was so much potential for more characters and story development...who knows maybe they'll do a continuation like they did with armada to energon. My one big wish was to see a omega supreme figure maybe in th future if hasbro changes its mind.

I'm sick of hearing about the show acuracy of Animated. Dam near every BW digure after season1, RID, and AEC figure was pretty much show acurate. Hell Energon even had hand slides in the show!

I have 25yrs of TFs on my shelves from every domestic series. Animated is the only line lacking in intricate detailing.

So jezz man, I hope thes professional designers could get straight flat lines and undetailed pannels like they had on TV.

Archived