Revenge of the Fallen Hoist Image Gallery

Thiago

Image Gallery

I still prefer the longarm

TFormers.com Post

Thanks to GenZhao, we have a brand-new gallery of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Hoist. The figure is a repaint of Transformers Longarm and is painted to reflect the color scheme of Generation 1 Hoist. The idea isn't lost upon GenZhao, as he gives us a comparison of the two figures. Take a look in the gallery.

Read the Full News Story Here

I love Longarm, he's one of my favorite figures, and I have to say this is a great homage!!!

I'll decide when I see him in hand if I need him 3 times though, As nice as he is, I like my loose Longarm as a stand alone figure.

dig it! I am amazed to see that Hasbro was thinking so far ahead that the original Longarm's head sculpt was designed after the G1 Hoist. Makes the repaint to Hoist that much easier. I actually prefer this version of this mold as Hoist much more than the Longarm paints. I always thought they tried to break up the coloring on Longarm way too much. I like this more minimalist approach to the colors though i do miss the head mounted autobot symbol.

Guest Primal-Convoy

It was as plain and obvious as day that this was going to be repainted as Hoist, so I waited for this as soon as I saw it.

THAT'S the way to be with Haz-blo. Just Wait for the repaint that is bound to be made.

Archived