The Last Element of Revenge Motorocycle Trio Finally Revealed

Peter_Van

Could it be? Can we finally learn what the last third of the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen motorcycle trio is? TFG2 has posted a concept art of a never-before-seen motorcycle that does not look very much like Chromia or Arcee, so this may be it. The alternate mode of this bot looks to be based off the MV Agusta F4, who current iteration RR 312 has been clocked as the fastest production motorcycle around the famous Nürburgring.
Read the Full News Story Here

Cool. Yay. Whoopie. Well, at least she looks like a real transformer with tons of kibble.

Whoaly shite, those motorcycle grips on her shoulder look to be hilts for blades @.@

I'm doing finals right now in animation school but as I turned on the computer ... WOW!!

M O O N R A C E R ! !

Perfect name for a perrrrfect bot! :yay :yay :yay

I really hope the combined mode is good. I picked up Chromia yesterday and I'm not impressed with her at all. Arcee doesn't look that much better. And while the concept art looks nice, I doubt that it will translate well into a toy just like the other two didn't.

The look of the headpiece says "Elita One" to me.

Archived