Blog: So Is Arcee A Combiner? Or Isn't She?

Peter_Van

Okay, this is getting really freaking confusing. So is Arcee a combiner or isn't she? And are all three bikes identical? We didn't exactly have that answer pegged down, and a recent article from Inside Line doesn't make it any clearer. The article spotlights luxury bike manufacturer Ducati, which has bikes in box the recently-released Terminator: Salvation and in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, and reports that one of the company's bikes will merge with two other bikes to form Arcee. But that's not even the half of it.
Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My guess would be that Arcee is a single consciousness in three bikes (and three robots as well as their single combined form) in the movie. "Chromia" and whatever moniker they stick on the other sister(s) would be just a toy thing.

My guess is that they're like triplets. They have linked consciousness, as shown in the comic that had them completing each other's sentences, but they aren't the same person.

I'm also going to guess that Arcee is the dominant sister and the others just form armor over her to form "Armored, bipedal, Arcee."

************************************SPOILER ALERT :alert *******************************************

She IS a combiner in the movie In the novel it states and i Quote "In a trice, arcee's parts leaped acrobatically, combining into a single tall shape to return the decepticon's fire." So that answers the long debated question is she a combiner? Yes she is. :love

I just read the first issue of the movie adapation comic last night, and

during the chase scene, one of the good guys calls her via radio, and the next panel shows Arcee responding, with her response split across all three bikes (i.e. her speech bubble starts with one bike, continues to a bubble above the next and finishes in a bubble over the third)

Only one of the three transformed before the end of the issue, though.

so what she is like superion maximus from energon

As already stated, the novel has her as being able to split herself into three, or rejoin as the true Arcee.

The best example I can think of is...well, Naruto's Doppelgangers.

And the reason they call one Chromia is so it makes sense when selling the second figure...people are less likely to think it a simple repaint.

As already stated, the novel has her as being able to split herself into three, or rejoin as the true Arcee.

And the reason they call one Chromia is so it makes sense when selling the second figure...people are less likely to think it a simple repaint.

So the next logical question should be...will all three toys rejoin as the true Arcee? :schin

naruto is super :ghey

Archived