Shout! Factory Wants Your Transformers Fan Art for Transformers Generation 1 DVD

MISP Steve

Calling all Transformers Fan Artists. Here comes your 15 minutes of fame! The very kind people at Shout! Factory who are releasing the new Transformers G1 DVDs would like to include artwork by the fans on the DVD. No kidding! You can send your submissions to the Shout! Factory for possible inclusion on a real Transformers product!. Click through for instructions and more details on how to submit your Transformers fan art now! Read the Full News Story Here

What I don't get is why announce the complete box set while still building up the first season unreleased one?

Thats just bad marketing.

No, bad marketing.

I'd have been happy to rebuy the series and off my Rhino's, but since I know a complete series is coming that will most likely have all these extras, why would I wanna go season by season?

I aprechiate the effort these guys are putting in, but I can't help but think they just jumped their own gun!?!

No, bad marketing.

I'd have been happy to rebuy the series and off my Rhino's, but since I know a complete series is coming that will most likely have all these extras, why would I wanna go season by season?

I aprechiate the effort these guys are putting in, but I can't help but think they just jumped their own gun!?!

well theres always people who want to have seperate seasons instead of a complete series set so im not sure if i will go and call that bad marketing but either way i know that they r dude out soon.

No, bad marketing.

well theres always people who want to have seperate seasons instead of a complete series set so im not sure if i will go and call that bad marketing but either way i know that they r dude out soon.

They've explained in their Q&A about advertising both the season sets, and the series set.

They say the seasons sets are for the casual fan, who quite aren't that into Transformers, and end up picking it up on a case of nostalgia, or those that just don't want to wait for the series set.

The series set, with it's extras, are for the hardcore fans.

I agree... Even when we know its coming... Not a good business decision to announce a complete box set before releasing the first season...

I agree... Even when we know its coming... Not a good business decision to announce a complete box set before releasing the first season...

People always complain when they release the single and don't tell you there is a box set coming. This time you know and can choose. IMO it is good business when a company caters to their buyers needs and gives them options.

Archived