"Decepticon Air" Official Discussion Thread

Blitz-Wing

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Totally called Swindle being able to transform and releasing the other Cons. A really awesome episode, I especially like Ramjet's helmet and the Bots in the crowd as Sentinel gives his speech.

In the crowd I saw Tracks, Cosmos, a much smaller Warpath, Pipes, Roseanna, Beachcomber and Mainframe. There is a white bot in there too, but who is he?

http://www.transformersanimated.com/img/me...9//ep39-295.png

ramjet's helmet and swindle reference to the quintessons were pure :win overall, i thought it was a decent episode, especially with the return of swindle

That was classic...

This wasn't a bad episode at all. In fact, with the episode that lead up to this one(the one before Human Error two parter... can't think of name right now where they capture all the 'cons.) They have been progressing the actual story along nicely. It is all falling into place for the season ending starting in about two or three weeks. I just really hope Sentinel gets it in the end.

Loved the shot of tracks , cosmos , huffer , pipes etc.

But has anyone noticed that Hotshot , Ironhide and Brawl are featured in another shot at the ending?

Well, I saw Flipsides in the crowd.. I was kind of surprized. Friggin KissPlay .. Creative use of Grandus too, wasn't expect them to be parade floats.. but I guess thats kind of what they are. Couldn't figure out who that blue autobot was in the crowd though.. the one with the goofy googles. I'm thinking it was Sideburn?

Conehead Ramjet, G1 Head Sunstorm.. Nebulon and Quintesson being mentioned.. Swindle.. yeah, it was a good episode. Sentinel Prime as a magnus though? He's going to get his ass kicked, I can feel it.. And ya know.. Jetfire and Jetstorm were pretty awesome this time around.

It's about time the Decepticons started to do something. Thats where this show is lost on me, it's just way to one sided.

Good stuff though, it makes me wish they didn't waste so much time in this series. An episode like this should have been in season one or two.

Totally called Swindle being able to transform and releasing the other Cons. A really awesome episode, I especially like Ramjet's helmet and the Bots in the crowd as Sentinel gives his speech.

In the crowd I saw Tracks, Cosmos, a much smaller Warpath, Pipes, Roseanna, Beachcomber and Mainframe. There is a white bot in there too, but who is he?

http://www.transformersanimated.com/img/me...9//ep39-295.png

Is that Seaspray in the backround?

Well, I saw Flipsides in the crowd.. I was kind of surprized. Friggin KissPlay .. Creative use of Grandus too, wasn't expect them to be parade floats.. but I guess thats kind of what they are. Couldn't figure out who that blue autobot was in the crowd though.. the one with the goofy googles. I'm thinking it was Sideburn?

Conehead Ramjet, G1 Head Sunstorm.. Nebulon and Quintesson being mentioned.. Swindle.. yeah, it was a good episode. Sentinel Prime as a magnus though? He's going to get his ass kicked, I can feel it.. And ya know.. Jetfire and Jetstorm were pretty awesome this time around.

Its Tracks...

Archived