Review of Transformer Collectors Club Official Magazine #26

Ender

The new issue of The Transformers Collectors Club Official Magazine is reaching homes this week.
The cover of Issue #26 is crowded, just like it�s subject matter. With the movie coming up, Animated offering new surprises every week and Botcon �09 just around the corner, it�s a busy time to be a Transformer fan.
Read the Full News Story Here

Guest Primal-Convoy

Thanks for the news, BUT why is it that it is "ok" for youtube links of un-aired Animated episodes to be shown at TFormers and not complete scans/transcripts of other TF media like this magazine?

Copyright is copyright, afterall...

Thanks for the news, BUT why is it that it is "ok" for youtube links of un-aired Animated episodes to be shown at TFormers and not complete scans/transcripts of other TF media like this magazine?

TFCC will come here and complain, while Cartoon Network does not. :tflaugh

I'm willing to believe that that bot on the cover next to Flip Sides is either Hubcap or Bumper. I hope so anyway (leaning towards Hubcap). Sky Lynx and Ravage were friggin cool, I'd love to see that Sky Lynx get made. I wonder who that bot is in the begining of the comic who gets energon "SHRAK"ed through his chest. Looks like Soundwave with tires.

Cartoon Network seems happy to have the free advertising, the quality level of a youtube video is pretty low, and the televised content remains superior.

With the club part of the value is exclusive content, so they don't like it when we pirate that in the first 5 seconds.

I don't see why it has to remain exclusive though, it would be nice for them to release what they kno to the public maybe a month after they publish online. That way people can read the comic without having to pay extortionate amounts to do so. (talking as a UK fan there's no other way to put it)

that or do a collected edition that everybody can read without buying 4 years of back issues.

I think the end of what is still the first story arc is coming up. Maybe afterwords there will be a collection. I hope.

Archived