TF: The Complete 1st Season 25th Ann. Ed. DVD to include original Hasbro Toy Commercials!

E-Z-B

Yessss,...I think that having the bonus commercials is a sweeet idea. Maybe they'll have some footage of the highly Unsought after and unproduced, "Crapicon" figure. I hear it has Michael Bays likeness and comes with a Transformers movie script written on toilet paper.

Yessss,...I think that having the bonus commercials is a sweeet idea. Maybe they'll have some footage of the highly Unsought after and unproduced, "Crapicon" figure. I hear it has Michael Bays likeness and comes with a Transformers movie script written on toilet paper.

WHOA!

In all my years I have NEVER heard someone crap on the live-action movie like that! You sir, are a rebel! Way to go against the grain.

Wow, and just to think that a few years ago I bought a 'Special Edition' Complete Season 1 boxset, which includes a documentary, adverts, etc. for around the same price... I'll tell you what will be new... the packaging. Just another excuse to sell the same shizz with shinier wrapping paper.

Perhaps if every box came with a pound of Michael Bay's flesh (internal organs count as a bonus) & the promise he'll never treat the franchise as if it needs to talk down to five year olds (I'll lubricate your frickin' a' Bay), I'd pick up another copy of the same thing.

Wow, and just to think that a few years ago I bought a 'Special Edition' Complete Season 1 boxset, which includes a documentary, adverts, etc. for around the same price... I'll tell you what will be new... the packaging. Just another excuse to sell the same shizz with shinier wrapping paper.

Perhaps if every box came with a pound of Michael Bay's flesh (internal organs count as a bonus) & the promise he'll never treat the franchise as if it needs to talk down to five year olds (I'll lubricate your frickin' a' Bay), I'd pick up another copy of the same thing.

The edition you bought "a few years ago" is probably out of print, so would run twice as much as this new version.

And the movie didn't "talk down to five-year-olds." It had to talk down to everyone else in the world, y'know, the ones who don't have TFormers bookmarked on their internet browsers.

C'mon now. Let's keep the topic on the G1 release. If you have Movie angst, there's another thread for that.

Huh, I was pretty certain this would have been released Energon/Cybertron style.

I'm still passing since I have the series, but I wouldn't mind seeing the documentary and art.

Hey, $25 for season 1? Beats the crap out of 80$ at hmv for the old Rhino version (which is sold out). Even if this is in USD, it's still much cheaper.

I wonder if I can muster the cash for this one.....

Archived