Toy Fair 2009 - New Star Wars Transformers Figures Out In Summer

Peter_Van

Obi-Wan-Jedi-Starfighter__scaled_100.jpg
Our sister-site Jedi Insider has posted official images of new Star Wars Transformers figures coming out in June and July of this year. The figures include Kit Fisto/Jedi Starfighter (available June 09), Battle Droid/ATT (June 09), Magna Guard/Fighter (July 09), and Ahsoka Tano/Jedi Star Fighter (July 09). Please note that the deco on Kit Fisto will be different than from what is shown in these mock-ups. For the images, head over to JediInsider.com.
Read the Full News Story Here

I own 3 SWTF's at the moment and I hate all 3 of them :emo The QC on them are awefull. Have they improved at all? 'Cause my Grievous' legs fall off constantly

ATT battle droid, Mangna Droid/fighter....Finally!! A star wars transformer that makes sense! Robots/droids to vehicles. That magna Droid is all win and looks like a good robot mode.

Guest Primal-Convoy

I heard that the people responsible for greenlighting both Titanium and SW TFs were sacked from Hasbro Boys Division. These Starwars toys are terrible. How many times has each mold (especially the Jedi Starfighters) been recoloured now?

Absolutely awful. Either buy genuine Starwars figs and vehicles and/or TFs and leave these wastes of precious oil reserves to rot inside bargain buckets worldwide.

I only own one of these things, the first Obi-wan. I was so jazzed about a flying toy that turned into a robot and had an actual pilot. The transformation of the cockpit was really cool. So I'm happy with this purchase from long ago. Got another one, the emperor, and well got rid of it later. Really bad toy in both robot and alt mode. Obi-Wan starfighter E-3 was the best I've seen.

Now it seems designers have gone over board on meking the bot faces match the pilots to the "T". really ugly! It's a shame because the starship modes, for the most part are dead on with all the features of the larger toy.

I figured that the only way id get another one is if they actually put out a vehicle (flying perferably) that became a droid from the droid army. That would make sense. Magna guard looks to be pretty sweet. I was contemplating getting the V-Wing but the bot is so ugly. I thought of the new greivious but bad reviews on that one too turned me away. Oh well. I hope the new one I want is as cool as it looks to me thus far.

Archived