New York ComicCon Transformers News

splendic

I'll come back with info tomorrow.

For now, all I can say is:

- Furman and McCarthy, as well as some new writers will be sharing duties on shaping the future of the IDW TF-Verse.

- Drift toy still planned to come out, but at no specific date

- Movie sequel (sequel) comics are in talks, but not definite (for both TF and Joe)

These, as of yet unreleased, covers tell most of the rest of the story...

i03FBFCAF-E883-41BB-828F-7C672E3969E3.jpg

iDE40CB02-06F5-44D4-8106-3DF6790224B4.jpg

i8C04693F-8A92-40A5-899A-4E03D95EFC9F.jpg

iD789A180-48BA-4ADA-B767-032E805208E3.jpg

iEC694C3F-8845-4B14-8AF8-6B16C4DADBA4.jpg

iAA0F9A98-EDF3-4BD1-80C5-A5601B5068FC.jpg

iEA5C2F96-82DD-4531-B981-ACC43423AD9C.jpg

iB2EC9355-A2D2-4E76-89B7-C27F4D51B7F3.jpg

iB8E8BC81-178D-4D85-A300-15DCA0E69008.jpg

i703330A7-40EE-48A1-84A3-472D4F11D401.jpg

I have much bigger versions I can email to people if they PM me.

post-440-1234269823_thumb.jpg

Metroplex... nice!

Spotlight Metroplex!?!? Now you know Hastakomy need to give us a new G1ish Metroplex.

Metroplex has my interest

(now why metroplex can be city sized and fort max cant bugs me no end)

It was revealed that to try to grasp the size of Metroplex in this universe, the entire book (minus 1st and last pages) will be in two-page wide splash format panels.

It was revealed that to try to grasp the size of Metroplex in this universe, the entire book (minus 1st and last pages) will be in two-page wide splash format panels.

I fail to see why that makes it ok that Fort Max can get the shaft (hell his size was his whole thing) and yet Metroplex can be even bigger. IMO they should have never used FM is he was going to be just a prison guard.

Metroplex... nice!

Spotlight Metroplex!?!? Now you know Hastakomy need to give us a new G1ish Metroplex.

It should be at least 50 pages long then to actually give some story. Though it is understandable to me being a novice comic book artist that they would do double page splash panels for a character that massive. Though it is mostly used in large battle scenes, crowd scenes, and scenes to show how massively out numbered the one side is compared to the other.

I fail to see why that makes it ok that Fort Max can get the shaft (hell his size was his whole thing) and yet Metroplex can be even bigger. IMO they should have never used FM is he was going to be just a prison guard.

Yeah he should have been the prison with Cerebro being the guard.

Metroplis v Fortress,,,

Metroplis v Fortress,,,

Yeah, but he's a fortress... TO THE MAX!

Archived