My Classics Autobot Clones: Cloudraker and Fastlane by Massdestruction

Garage Mod

tn_gallery_2354_548_26830.jpg
Here are My Classics Autobot Clones: Cloudraker and Fastlane. They are both made using Universe Brakedown. Fastlane is basically just a repaint with a few exceptions. His head was molded from an Energon Blackout and the spoiler is off of a Universe Downshift. The gun had the spring blade removed and the barrel was cut off of one of the guns from Energon Windrazor (the rest of the gun would be used for Cloudraker).Cloudraker has heavier modifications. The entire front of the dragster was removed as well as the back wheels. (Originally I was going to use him in this conditon as a base for a War Within Bumblebee, but when I saw him next to the unaltered Brakedown, I knew I had to make the clones instead). I attached the nosecone off of a Movie Air Raid mold that I was using for a kitbash of G1 Cylconus' buddy Armada. I used Mighty Putty to fill in the gaps between the nosecone and Brakedown's driver's seat and also used the putty to sculpt the robot shoulders. The wings were cut off of a KO G1 Skydive, cut into a rectangular shape and attached with a screw. His head was also molded from an Energon Blackout and the gun is what was left over from the Energon Windrazor gun that I cut for Fastlane.The red and tan paint were both custom mixed from Testors Enamel. The black is flat black and the silver and gold are just silver and gold.
View the Custom Gallery Here

Very nice, I always liked the clones.

side rant, I hate that every line has a special gimmic that everything is based around. That was the beauty of the origional G1 line, whatever it was they threw it in, lots of variety and it all worked well.

Archived