Transformers Crossovers Captain America and Friends

MISP Steve

Thor is sad.

When I first saw him, he was the shit! However everytime after he just looked less and less impressive.

I have 2 questions about this line though.

1, are we gonna get more villans?

2, what could they do for Silver Surfer?

I have to agree capt is by far the star. Thor could have rocked if they had painted at least the back of his cape blue so in jet mode the wings matched the body colour

Hmm, yeah...these seem to be the only pegwarmers from the Transformers family after the holiday season. As a matter of fact, when they reset the 2009 toy modulars at my Wal-Mart...they plugged the spot for the Star Wars TFs with the Marvel ones. I just don't know. They are neat, but I ain't buyin'...I'd rather save my money for regular TFs like Universe or Animated. I still retain hope that Hasbro will repaint and retool these and somehow use the molds for the Universe line.

Guest Primal-Convoy

Primal's guide to GOOD crossover TFs:

1/ Design the bot-mode's to represent the CHARACTER(istics) of the character and NOT to merely transform into a carbon-copy replica of the character. Remember kiddies: The Batmobile is not just "A Black car with Batman's face painted on it" Make the bot-mode, and especially the face represent abstracted parts of the original character. This will make it more interesting and add a new dimension to the character portrayed.

2/ Remold or recolour some of the Crossover toys as actual TF characters too (as in the rumoured Takara's upcoming Starwars TFs). This will create more toys to buy and strengthen the "crossover" idea. It also tempts people to buy a recolour too, thus making more money for you.

3/ Create a special comic or other form of media that tells the story of the how the crossover came to be. This creates more interest in the toys as characters, possibly tempting people to buy the toys on the strength of the story/character story, rather than the design of the toy (which sometimes are weaker than the Dollar is right now). Remember: Toys sell on two main points; gimicks and character/story. Even Lego sells toys with a "story" of some kind these days.

Voila - instant sucess.

• 4 months later...

I think that both of them are really good molds. The only reason I bought any of the crossovers was to use them for Customs.

I was going to do a G.I.Joe crossover with Thor...

Wild Weasel ---> Cobra Rattler

But my dilema is Wild Weasel has an ALL red suit and the Rattler is ALL blue. hmmm. :shrug

I then kinda thought more about it...and I decided to use them to make Classic TF customs.

I bet you guys could figure out which ones I'm gonna do. Look for pics of these once I finish my Motormaster ---> Hummer Custom.

meh i don't care for this just like the starwars crossovers

I find myself strangely agreeing with you...

Archived