Transformers Animated Jetstorm and Jetfire at Target.com

MISP Steve

Transformers_Animated_Issue_6_by_TheBoo_100.jpg
Target.com has posted an order page for the Transformers Animated Jetstorm and Jetfire action figures two pack. The item is listed as "This item is currently unavailable," but the item should be in-stock soon so you'll want to keep checking back. You may view the page now at Target.com.

Saw this yesterdaywhile I was looking to see if they had site to store shipping(bastards), cause I need to replace my Megatron vs FB Jazz set(double bastards).

Didn't mention it since it isn't up for grabs yet.

Still no word on what the redeco will look like huh?

at this point a redeco is kind of a given on any fig.

I'm hoping for a Darkwind/Dreadwing homage. It's about the only way I'd go for these. Imay have to wait till after the movie though.

I think I'm about the only person ever looking forward to these guys. But the twin jet concept just seems cool to me. Besides, Classics gave me my old school Jetfire/Skyfire homage, so I'm happy with the character going another direction.

I here ya, but for me Classics was a nice nail in the coffin as AEC pretty much did everything possible with the name.

I know Jetfire is returning in TF2, but if he combines with Prime as I think he will in toy form, he'll be another Wing Saber on my shelves.

Concerning this set, Animated is just whoring a name. Hence I'm waiting for the inevitable Decepticon repaint.

Concerning this set, Animated is just whoring a name. Hence I'm waiting for the inevitable Decepticon repaint.
Whoring a name? I think that's a little harsh. It's just one of those "familiar name for a new character" scenarios that's been around forever. I mean, Animated Prowl is in no way connected to or an homage of G1 Prowl, but that's not whoring a name, right?

Whoring a name? I think that's a little harsh. It's just one of those "familiar name for a new character" scenarios that's been around forever. I mean, Animated Prowl is in no way connected to or an homage of G1 Prowl, but that's not whoring a name, right?

I think the issue here is that while Animated Prowl has as much to do with G1 Prowl as animated Jetfire has to do with his G1 counterpart, Prowl's actually pretty cool looking. Jetfire has that G1 "who cares it's close enough" feel to it that really doesn't stand up when compared to the rest of the line's near perfect show accuracy.

Sadly, 'whoring' the name is how they are able to keep the name. If they don't use it after X years, they lose the rights to it and it goes back in the pool.

Sadly, 'whoring' the name is how they are able to keep the name. If they don't use it after X years, they lose the rights to it and it goes back in the pool.

Yep, Just like Hot R- err... Rodimus.

Archived