Review: Animated Swindle Figure

Blitz-Wing

100.jpg
We fire up our reviews of Animated figures once again. First up is the Decepticon arms dealer known as Swindle. Check out this decked out SUV in both his modes and see how he fares in this review.

I got mine right before the Christmas holidays, and gotta say I like him. He surprisingly looks nice standing next to Universe Onslaught! Anyway, I agree with some of the 'loose joints' comments...mine's not so much with the arms, but more with the fold-up stomach...doesn't seem to fold up tight enough, so tries to half-ass pop out...not a big deal, but mostly annoying.

i've been waiting for this review for a month now.

I was waiting for a figure to review for a month now :P I gotta buy mine at retail like everyone else

Definitely on my list.

Bot mode seems to really make up for all the flaws in the bot mode.

Interestingly I never considered this one for a voyager.

Mid size SUV just seems more like a deluxe than anything.

Still a voyager would have been cool to see.

Eagerly awaits review of Wreckgar.

Interestingly I never considered this one for a voyager.

Mid size SUV just seems more like a deluxe than anything.

I agree, a voyager would be interesting to see, but I think this guy is more suited for a Deluxe size, especially since he's supposed to only be a little bigger than Bumblebee in the show...

SWINDLE is pure win....ive had mine since november. And i must say this is one of the best deluxes in the line, so much personality. And the grin and bolero tie just add to said personality. its nice and tight, the only problem i have with mine is the cannon has a hair trigger...its literally shot off by itself (lol..shot off by itself)

Archived