New Animated Voyager 2-Packs - G1 Shockwave & Sunstorm

MISP Steve

Transformers-Animated-Sunstorm-and-Ratchet%20(03)__scaled_100.jpg
Just in are new high-resolution images of two new Transformers Animated Voyager 2-Packs. The new set include Voyager class Shockwave and Activators class Ratchet. Shockwave looks to be repainted with a Generation 1 purple and black scheme over gray colors of the original deco. as well as Voyager Sunstorm (Starscream Redeco) with Activators class BumbleBee. You can see both sets in the image gallery

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad Shockwave doesn't look like that in the show - it'd throw off his Longarm disguise, IMO.

But that repaint sure does stroke my nostalgia bone.

ETA: I can't bring myself to care about any Sunstorm at all in any aspect of the franchise.

I don't actually like the purple Shockwave... Good nod to G1, but I think the other colours work better with the mold

I'm glad Shockwave doesn't look like that in the show - it'd throw off his Longarm disguise, IMO.

ETA: I can't bring myself to care about any Sunstorm at all in any aspect of the franchise.

I can't help my love for Sunstorm...for some reason...sure I'd rather have had T'Cracker in this pack, but man...I just can't quit Sunstorm.

I want em.

I can't help my love for Sunstorm...for some reason...sure I'd rather have had T'Cracker in this pack, but man...I just can't quit Sunstorm.

I rather he be a regular release. I never seem to get Target exclusives even when I find them. Wild.

Must have on both... and I agree where is all the new stuff. I have been waiting patiently for Swindle, Blurr and Skywarp to hit the shelves. Anyone have any thoughts on this???

You know what'd be nice? If they'd put the first :animated Shockwave out!!! :danmit

Seriously... where the frak is the new stuff? :wtf

No idea... Britain is still stuck on Wave 3, transitioning to Wave 4...

Must have on both... and I agree where is all the new stuff. I have been waiting patiently for Swindle, Blurr and Skywarp to hit the shelves. Anyone have any thoughts on this???

I read that Skywarp is out with Shockwave

Archived