In-Package, New Angles of Universe Dinobot

Peter_Van

89c1189f438f49464a8af9e3ad9b2b29__scaled_100.jpg
Thanks to eBay seller "tfctoy" and "yizhi521," we have new in-package and new angles of the Transformers Universe 25th Anniversary Dinobot figure. The Beast Wars-era character is estimated for release sometime this month. Jump into the image gallery for a look.
Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The colours are a bit iffy (I'll wait to see Henkei before I decide which one I'll get), but it's amazing how close they got to his show "there's no fucking way in hell I can turn into anything" bot mode, and still have it be able to transform into a dinosaur.

Obviously, a few sacrifices were made on both modes, but it's still damn awesome.

Okay, I've got to say - I like this mold more and more the more pics that come up. But WHY THE HELL isn't he in show accurate colors? I mean seriously?! All I'm concerned with is the color of his face and helmet. I guess I can repaint that, but still. Damn.

Okay, I've got to say - I like this mold more and more the more pics that come up. But WHY THE HELL isn't he in show accurate colors? I mean seriously?! All I'm concerned with is the color of his face and helmet. I guess I can repaint that, but still. Damn.

lol, welcome to my world

I really like this mold a lot, except for his skinny upper legs... ugh.

lol, welcome to my world

YAY! PETE'S WORLD! EXCELLENT!

Anyhoo, I don't mind the shiny legs really. But Purple & Yellow head makes me a sad Chubby Chaser.

i like it but i'm only gonna get 25th anniversary optimus and G1 starscream, i already got G1 galvatron from universe, i'm not gonna go fully into the universe line

lol, welcome to my world

YAY! PETE'S WORLD! EXCELLENT!

Anyhoo, I don't mind the shiny legs really. But Purple & Yellow head makes me a sad Chubby Chaser.

skinny legs.

Archived