Transformers Universe webisode #1!

deceptikhan

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed, i just wanted you guys to watch it first without scaring you away. :P

I was thinkng the same thing about the GIJoe resolute cartoon, and this. :tdown :fail I mean, its ok, but WTF!?

ok so... GIJoe gets this...

maybe the coolist hasbro cartoon ever... And this is the big transformers web episode thing we were told about?..... I'm sorry but WTF that animation was shit no other words shit nothing was animated it was all just moving shapes and basic flash. and to top it off it was just the first G1 episodes with most of the plot missing.

frankly I cant be the only person who was hoping for more of this...

maybe this universe web episode thing is a joke

I "hope" this isn't the actual cartoon we finally get of G1 characters reborn, for good! :(

Maybe it will change around? I mean, the CGI is AWESOME Hasbro, make more of that! ;)

Plus, its animation!

Archived