Energon The Ultimate Collection DVD Box Set Art

Peter_Van

TFE_UltmtColl_DVD_3D__scaled_100.jpg
We have our first look at the box art for the Transformers Energon: The Ultimate Collection DVD box set. From Paramount Home Entertainment, the collection will hit store shelves December 16, 2008 and includes all 52 episodes of the series. To check out the full box art, head over to our sister site ENewsI.
Read the Full News Story Here

I'm sure it'll be the exact same set up as Cybertron. Fine by me as I'm just gonna watch it, slap it on the shelf with the other series and hope that BW 2 and NEO come to DVD (as well as the short lived TF GO-BOTS show). Then save for Animated, I'd have a copy of every TF episode :dclol

Transformers are fun.

Not bad ...art. :P But the dvd itself i will have to go on a rich day, and right before christmas i HIGHLY doubt i will be buying it. I have teh cybertron version but only watched the 1st half of that. Then stopped for awhile. A loooooong while its been since i put it in my dvd. im afraid i would waste my money & not wacth it. Besides, i have it all taped on VHS. if you can find on of those anymore. :)

Hey Evilmus, WHAT TF Go Bots show are you talking about?? :wtf

Not bad ...art. :P But the dvd itself i will have to go on a rich day, and right before christmas i HIGHLY doubt i will be buying it. I have teh cybertron version but only watched the 1st half of that. Then stopped for awhile. A loooooong while its been since i put it in my dvd. im afraid i would waste my money & not wacth it. Besides, i have it all taped on VHS. if you can find on of those anymore. :)

Hey Evilmus, WHAT TF Go Bots show are you talking about?? :wtf

I preordered at Amazon it wasn't that much and free shipping :tflaugh You may wanna try that.

And yeah, they made a show for the TF Go-Bots, don't know if it ever actualy aired though. It may also have been a 1 shot like Scramble City or Zone, but whatever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyklCVrW6jY

Sorry for the crappy clip, I hate some YouTube users! There use to be a better one, but I can't find it. In the actual straight clip, I have to say I liked the proportions they used on the bots and humans alot better than in Animated.

Finally. I'll be getting one

Archived