Nintendo mods

ALPHAMAGNUS

this is my newest obsession. and since the Wii-zapper sux. i decided to take an old airsoft gun one of my friends broke and make it a "desert Wii-gle .50)

I have a few other Wii related items started but they are extremely under developed. i'll post more pics later

I plan on painting it white, and using a testors decal printer to make some bitchin graffix

0113080252-00.jpg

0113080253-00.jpg

0113080253-01.jpg

0113080253-02.jpg

0113080250-00.jpg

hold on hold on hold on....

do you hold it like a real gun, squeeze the trigger and the controller works or do you have to use the regular pad, holding the gun like an ape with its **** in its hand???

i'm just trying to say that this could be totally awesome if it works like the duck hunt controller but if it's just one of those unwieldy and awkward controllers they came out with for such games as resident evil where the controller is shaped like a chainsaw than... ... ... ... damn it!

hold on hold on hold on....

do you hold it like a real gun, squeeze the trigger and the controller works or do you have to use the regular pad, holding the gun like an ape with its **** in its hand???

i'm just trying to say that this could be totally awesome if it works like the duck hunt controller but if it's just one of those unwieldy and awkward controllers they came out with for such games as resident evil where the controller is shaped like a chainsaw than... ... ... ... damn it!

yeah thats the idea, i had to mod the trigger for the airsoft gunn, to press the B button it locks the wiimote into the gun , only problem is it has to have the nunchuck attached to stay in, i am hoping to get and extension cord to make it more permanent, so the nuchuk will plug into the bottom of the gun( where the clip used to go. aside from having to have the nunchuk in it always it works fine. now i am just waing for zapper games for virtual console.

To be honest, I've seen second party products who are looking better. :tftongue

wow, have you ever said anything positive?

besides that its not finished. and the 3rd party crap doesnt have the trigger fucntion, you have to hold the gun wtih one hand and shoot with the other. just like the wii-zapper. and the only one i did find that had an actual trigger, didnt have space to add the nunchuk, making it useless in most games.

Sorry :redface , I was in a bad mood when posting. :redface

it's ok, i was pissy ewhen i read it.

anyway here's an update, its painted. and i'm making the template for the labels

0114081804-00.jpg

0114081804-01.jpg

0114081804-02.jpg

this is where the new nuchuk plug wil be (waiting on extension.)

0114081805-01.jpg

here you can see the inside where the trigger is connected to the hammer that presses the B button

0114081805-00.jpg

Archived